- SDC members will work collaboratively in the spirit of non-competition to share knowledge, educate, and inform.
- SDC members will utilise their professional influence to help effect positive change within the workplace design community.
- SDC members are focussed on highlighting and championing new developments and ‘best practice’.
- SDC members expect manufacturers and product suppliers to be open and transparent. Members will question and interrogate any potentially overstated or misleading claims relating to positive environmental impact.
- An ambition is to identify positive opportunities and possible initiatives for change.
- SDC will aim to work collaboratively with other industry groups and associations to help accelerate the pace of change. This may include lobbying Government.
SDC members support the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals and aim to work within this framework.