Sustainable Design Awards
The SDC Awards for Sustainability are specifically focussed on the office workplace sector and designed to champion ‘best practice’ and highlight innovations.
The awards are free to enter and winners will be announced and presented at the SD Forum (25th April at Crypt on the Green, Clerkenwell, London). All applicants will receive complimentary tickets and are expected to attend the awards ceremony.
The judges will consider each entry based on the criteria detailed on the entry form and offer an overall score for each submission. The decision of the judges is final and correspondence will not be entered into.
It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure permissions from all relevant parties have been obtained. Entry to the awards also provides agreement to publicity within SDC’s web site, SD Magazine as well as other associated publications.
The deadline for entry for the awards is Thursday 21st March 2024.
Category: Projects (New Build or Retrofit)
- Whole life carbon performance including contribution to the circular economy
- Consideration and contribution to the health and wellbeing of occupants
- Social value
- Projects must be complete and handed over during 2023/24
- Projects must be located within the United Kingdom
- Projects may be new build or retrofit
- Projects must be related to the office workspace
- Entries are welcomed from any person in the project team (i.e. architect, consultant, client, contractor, product manufacturer / supplier)
- Joint submissions from more than one company / person in the project team are welcomed
Have questions about the Awards?
Click the button below to get in touch with a member of the SDC team.