Sustainable Design Awards
The SDC Awards for Sustainability are specifically focussed on the office workplace sector and designed to champion ‘best practice’ and highlight innovations.
The awards are free to enter and winners will be announced and presented at the SD Forum (25th April at Crypt on the Green, Clerkenwell, London). All applicants will receive complimentary tickets and are expected to attend the awards ceremony.
The judges will consider each entry based on the criteria detailed on the entry form and offer an overall score for each submission. The decision of the judges is final and correspondence will not be entered into.
It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure permissions from all relevant parties have been obtained. Entry to the awards also provides agreement to publicity within SDC’s web site, SD Magazine as well as other associated publications.
The deadline for entry for the awards is Thursday 21st March 2024.
Category: Products (Furniture, Fixtures, Materials)
- Whole life carbon performance including contribution to the circular economy
- Consideration and contribution to the health and wellbeing of occupants
- Social value
- Products must be available on the market or close to coming to market (i.e. not at early development / prototype stage)
- Products must be available to purchase / specify in the United Kingdom
- Entries are anticipated from manufacturers / suppliers but joint submissions from more than one person / organisation are welcome
- Companies located outside of the United Kingdom may apply, as long as the product is available to purchase / specify within the UK
Have questions about the Awards?
Click the button below to get in touch with a member of the SDC team.